Shadow Seeker 2.0
by Vox IntraRegular price$45.00 Sale price Rating: 5.0 out of 5.0
Relationship patterns, understanding your triggers, emotional regulation, family dynamics — all this and more is explored in the Shadow Seeker through 80+ engaging prompts that vary from journaling to crafting to quiet reflection.
This new deck features an optional gameplay mode, and cards called Persona Cards. One of the objectives is to figure out your Shadow Persona. Personas help guide you through the deck - sort of like spirit guides - but are also facets of your own personality.
Shadow Seeker 2.0 is not just a card deck; it's a valuable resource to have in your mental health and self-care toolkit.
- 32 prompt cards (3.5"x5.5"), 5 Persona cards, game piece, instructional booklet, 1 game mat (printable version available here for additional uses), and pencil.
- An (optional) built-in "game mode" for those who want a structured approach to shadow work. Track progress, develop self-care habits, and uncover your unique Shadow Seeker Persona. Includes game piece, game mat, and 20 page booklet.
- Flexible approaches to different topics. 90 prompts of various "types" (over 3x the original), from crafting to journaling to quiet reflection and more.
- Heavy paper and rounded edges for a comfortable feel in-hand. Comes in an eco-friendly paper tuck box.
- A safe space Community Area on voxintra.com for deck users to discuss prompts, get support, and celebrate each other's journeys.
What is Shadow work?
Shadow Seeker is inspired by Carl Jung’s theoretical model of the psyche. In analytical psychology, the “Shadow” is an unconscious aspect of the personality that has not been brought to awareness (such as destructive patterns). It may also refer to an individual’s subconscious as a whole. This kind of work – diving into the subconscious – is commonly referred to as “shadow work”.