About Vox Intra
Vox Intra loosely translates to “inner voice” in Latin. It was founded by me, Karolina, with the intention of providing people with tools that empower them to live authentically and deepen their understanding of themselves.
In therapy, I began to work through issues of attachment, codependency, and trauma (as well as coping with being a highly sensitive person). That journey taught me (and is still teaching me) so much about myself. I'm now on the path to obtaining a Master's in Art Therapy and Counseling.
Main goals and values of Vox Intra:
- To help people see themselves more clearly.
- To help people embrace the human condition in a culture/society where there is a lot of stigma around mental health and pressure to react or feel in only accepted ways.
- To help users cultivate self-compassion, self-love, mindfulness, and authenticity in daily life.
- To normalize difficult feelings.
- To assist people in building up their sense of Self and their unique identity by helping them identify their values, needs, boundaries, and feelings.
- Provide products that are non-judgmental and encourage the user to develop insight (ability to problem-solve) or advocate for themselves in order to seek more help if needed.
Check out Karolina and Vox Intra across other media!