How can I contact Vox Intra?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also use the contact form here.
About Vox Intra
- Learn more about the founder and the brand here.
✅ All orders ship with insurance (up to $100) in case of lost or stolen package.
My order says delivered but it's missing/My order tracking is taking awhile. What do I do?
- In most cases, it is simply a delay on behalf of the postal carrier and is resolved within a couple of days. Make sure that the destination address you provided was correct. We cannot offer a refund or send a replacement if the address provided was incorrect. Check with neighbors, your apartment office, your mail person, and local post office first to see if they know anything.
- In the case of a "delivered" package - sometimes the carrier scans the item before it is actually delivered if they are delayed on their route. Give it up to 48 hours before taking action.
- If you still don't see movement on your order tracking after some time has passed, please Contact Us for assistance.
- We're very sorry but Vox Intra is not responsible for acts of porch piracy. As a very small business, it's extremely difficult for me to replace the cost of stolen or lost packages, but there are other steps we can take or solutions we can discuss. Please reach out for further help.
I never picked up my order from the post office or the package was sent back to you. What happens now?
- Usually this happens if the address provided was not deliverable. Please ensure that your address was correct. If we receive the item and if it is in good condition, we are happy to re-ship it upon confirmation of the address.
- If the product/package is never received by Vox Intra, we receive the goods in poor condition, or customer is not available to confirm the shipping address, we reserve the right not to re-ship or refund. We may evaluate the condition of the product and credit you back minus the cost of damaged product at our discretion.
- If we never receive your order, customer is responsible for re-purchasing in full (shipping included). Product inventory varies and certain products may not be available for re-purchase.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Average shelf life for most Vox Intra products is 3-6 months. Store in the refrigerator if desired to maximize shelf life. Due to the natural and sometimes perishable quality of some ingredients, bath and body products are not eligible for return. Some separation between ingredients may occur over time or while in transit. Due to their handmade nature, the surface and consistency of products may differ slightly from what is pictured in photographs.
For your safety:
- With all products, avoid contact with eyes. Do a patch test on a small area of skin first to test for any sensitivities. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not ingest. Do not use on wounds or broken skin. None of our products are intended or guaranteed to treat or cure any illness or medical condition. Directions for application do not guarantee any kind of therapeutic or healing outcomes. Statements about products have not been evaluated by the FDA. Safe and appropriate use of all products from Vox Intra is the responsibility of the customer. Please consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or have any concerns about use. Communication of ingredients and directions of use of non-Vox Intra brand products is the responsibility of those respective brands.
Are Vox Intra products cruelty-free?
Yes, all Vox Intra products are cruelty-free and tested on (the founder's) very sensitive skin.
Are your products vegan?
All Vox Intra bath and body products are vegan. We also carry products by other brands and though we strive to carry vegan and cruelty-free products, some of these may not be vegan. Refer to the individual product for details.
How quickly are orders shipped out?
We ship within 3 business days of receiving your order (during promotional periods, orders may be delayed due to high demand). During hot months, if your order is placed on a weekend or during a holiday, we may wait until the first available business day to ship (to minimize the risk of melting or separation in products due to heat).
What are your shipping methods?
We ship via USPS Ground Advantage or Priority mail to the United States and Canada.
What are your shipping costs?
Shipping costs vary based on package weight. US orders $50+ qualify for free shipping.
How are your products packaged?
We use only recyclable paper packaging and shipping materials. Some products by brands we carry may contain non-recyclable elements, but we try to minimize this as much as possible by working with brands that are eco-conscious in their packaging and practices
What is your return policy?
What if I have a reaction to a product?
All ingredients are clearly listed on the product pages and on product packaging. It is your responsibility to determine if you are sensitive to these ingredients. Please use the products responsibly and test them on a small area before use. Directions for application do not guarantee any kind of therapeutic or healing outcomes. Safe and appropriate use of this product is the responsibility of the customer. Although products are made with organic, natural materials, please consult a doctor beforeusing if you are pregnant and have any concerns about use. If you have any questions about ingredients, please contact us and we'll answer any question you have to the best of our ability.
My order is missing! What do I do?
In most cases, it is simply a delay on behalf of the postal carrier and is resolved within a couple of days. If it has been a long time and you haven't seen movement on your tracking or your order never arrived, please contact us.
I didn't apply a discount code!
Refunds are not given for discounts that you forgot to apply to your order (promo and coupon codes).
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
🥵 If you order a lotion bar or lip balm during hot months, you accept the risk that it may melt during shipping. To minimize the risk of this, we ship out lotion bar orders placed on weekends/holidays on business days, to reduce the amount of time they can be in transit. To re-solidify, place in the fridge or freezer for 10 minutes.
💧 Due to the nature of the ingredients, lotion bars may dry when exposed to air and lose some of their moisture over time. To re-soften, put them on a microwave-safe dish and microwave for no more than 10 seconds. Do NOT microwave in a metal container.